Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 9 - Breaking The Mold

Day 9, and today is a day to break the mold of complacency.  Change things up in your daily routine to keep your challenge fresh, stimulating, and avoid getting into a pattern.  You get into a static routine and you'll grow weary, bored, and soon it won't be enjoyable but work and pressure.  Your challenge will get harder than it needs to be and to a point you want your challenge to be a fun thing, something with pleasurable rewards or frequent rewards.  That way you're encouraged to keep moving on.

Last night I went out and had some fun and normally when I go watch a movie I have my movie popcorn and soda.  Well, last night I dropped down a size on the popcorn and got lemonade instead.  I was successful in keeping my challenge, yet had an enjoyable evening to boot.  Of course, later on that evening my body reminded me of another challenge I had been following, and that was eating better more healthier foods.  Needless to say, I suffered the next day for the choices I made to have movie popcorn.

We sometimes don't realize the poisons we're putting into our bodies until we stop taking them for a period of time.



Be inspired, and inspire others! Leave comments about YOUR day 9 below!

1 comment:

  1. Video was powerful today Matt - very appropriate for day 9 :)

    ReplyDelete