Friday, October 10, 2014

Day 10 - Hanging By A Tree

With arms burning from my morning work out on Day 10, I'm reminded of the choice I've made about being more fit.  In the moment of the burn I lose all my strength and flop to the ground.  At that moment I have a choice to push harder and attempt to do 1 more, 2 more, or lay there and breath heavy saying I can't do it.

I chose to do another one.... and another one, my arms fail me I hit the floor again... so, I push up and hold myself up with my arms shaking frantically... If I can't push, then I'll hold until my arms grow strong enough to push again.

In short?  You can push, you can hold, but don't say you can't and lay there.  If you have that mindset, then you have a 100% chance of failing.  If that's what you want, well... then quit...


Be inspired, and inspire others! Leave comments about YOUR day 10 below!

No comments:

Post a Comment