Just like in every relationship in our lives, it's important to be careful who we allow into our lives and speak into us. We want people who will support us for who we are, our beliefs, faith, passions, and lifestyles. It's our choice just like we choose to be challenged, or challenge.
Challenge yourself to find good people and to build healthy relationships so when tough times come, which they will, you will have a good support team that will come along side you and fight against your habits and help you make good and healthy changes.
Challenge yourself to:
- Be picky on your close friendships
- Seek out wisdom on better eating, not just falling to the victim of the political agenda
- Know what you believe in and if things are shaky in your faith, it may be time to revisit the beginning of that choice made in the past.
- Having an open mind to be teachable and willing to learn new things from others, or at least give them the respect of their opinions will help you gain more understanding about life, or about people.
- If you're afraid to go forward, don't let pride keep you from admitting it, seeking out help, and facing your fears not letting them change your life.
Be inspired, and inspire others! Leave comments about YOUR day 5 below!